This event is run by Hayley Jarvis.
Any questions, please email [email protected]
Intent – why?
• Develop and improve physical fitness (cardiovascular fitness
• Develop positive attitudes and habits
• Opportunity to represent your school for the first time
• Set and persevere with goals – develop a desire to improve and succeed
Intent – who?
• Any KS2 primary age group
• Hidden child - under the radar
The annual Cross Country event will be open to all Plymouth SPP schools and the following races will occur:
Year 3/4 Boys
Year 3/4 Girls
Year 5/6 Girls
Year 5/6 Boys
Children will race with all other competitors from their race category and line up in their school on the start line.
The first four pupils to cross the line from each race in your school, will count towards your overall team score. Any child that places after that from each school will not count towards the total points, however if you bring less than four children, your school will be given the number after the last place crossed to add to your team score.
Points from each race will count towards the team score and medals awarded for the fasted runner from each catagory.
The exact location is TBC and will be sent to all schools booked on in a booking confirmation email.